Case Technology Logo

Call 800 927 2533  to speak with a CASETECH professional.

Customer Testimonials

From: Don Crafton
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 5:58 PM
To: Brian Cristoforo; Barry Cristoforo
Subject: Re: Invoice from CASE TECHNOLOGY, INC.

Thank you again for the excellent service.  We received the cases in time
and the measurements were perfect.  We just arrived at our convention and
the cases did an excellent job of keeping our materials safe.  Thanks again!

Don Crafton
From: Mark Copeland]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Barry Cristoforo
Subject: Re: ata case

Yes ..I would recommend the case!! Very sturdy reliable case!!! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone
From: Rebecca Segall
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:50 PM
To: Brian Cristoforo
Subject: Re: case

Hi Brian,

The case arrived yesterday and it looks fantastic - thank you so much for all of
your efforts on this!  It should be perfect for showcasing some of the Museum's
exhibits abroad later this month.

Regards,

Rebecca Segall
Program Coordinator
National Museum of Mathematics
From:"Bob Lawson"
Date:Tue, December 8, 2015 1:24 pm
To:"barry Cristoforo" <barry@casetechnology.com>

Dear Barry and Brian,  Just now loading my gear into the two new cases you
built me, and they are just want I had hoped for. Everything is perfect. I
really appreciate that you worked carefully with my custom requests; now my
cases really fit my needs. The workmanship is superb, and you guys have
been great to work with personally. Add to that, very reasonable prices,
and Case Technology can't be beat.

Thanks! Bob Lawson
From: John Daniels
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:21 AM
To: barry Cristoforo
Subject: RE: Lightweigt ATA Hinged Case Quote

Hi Barry,

I received my case yesterday, it's beautiful and just what I was looking
for.

Thank you for the great service and quality workmanship.

Best Regards,

John
From: Matt Potter
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 9:02 AM
To: barry Cristoforo
Subject: RE: ATA Case pricing

Barry,

Wanted to thank you for the great job your team did on the two cases for us, I am
very happy with how they turned out! You delivered a first class product that is
perfect for my use, if the need arises again I know where to turn.

Thanks,

Matt Potter
Application Specialist
Flight Systems Industrial Products
1015 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013
From: Maverick Commins
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 9:12 PM
To: barry Cristoforo
Subject: Case arrived

Hi Barry,

Just received the case it look great, super job! Go ahead with the next
three cases.
Many thanks for the quality of your work.

Best regards,

Maverick

From: Deb Sinclair
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 3:22 PM
Subject: THANK YOU!

Hi Barry!

Wow, wish you had been here to see EVERYONE’s eyes light up when they saw our case delivered just a few minutes ago!!  We are very thankful and impressed with the speed in which this was done for CAST.

On a side note, we just happened to *try* another vendor for a case, and it was one problem/mistake on top of another.  We even gave them a second chance on getting the issues fixed and within a minute of the “corrected” case being delivered, we could tell immediately that it still wasn’t right – not by a long shot.  They are coming next week to pick-up the botched case along with a full refund.  I think it was a lesson with this flub!!

Thank you very much!

Deb

From: Tien Dinh
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:27 PM

Subject: Re: Case drawing

Hi Barry,

You did a fabulous job and my telescope with its mounted accessories fit
perfectly I will definitely recommend you on cloudynights,com forums. This
spec is perfect and I am pretty sure the owners of the same telescope
would be interested since scope guard is no longer takes order for
custom cases.

Dudley

Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:13 PM
To: Barry Cristoforo
Cc: Ed Ting
Subject: Case for TeleVue 85mm refractor telescope

This afternoon Ed Ting delivered the case that you made for me for my
TeleVue 85mm refractor telescope.

It is everything that I had hoped it would be:

Beautiful design.

Rugged, top-of-the-line construction.

It fits the telescope perfectly (kudos to Ed for his exacting measurements).

I couldn't have hoped for anything more.  If I'm ever asked what is a good
source for hard cases for telescopes, I'm certainly going to point them to
you!

Regards,

-Paul W.

From: Paul Winalski
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:13 PM
To: Barry Cristoforo
Subject: Case for TeleVue 85mm refractor telescope

This afternoon Ed Ting delivered the case that you made for me for my
TeleVue 85mm refractor telescope.

It is everything that I had hoped it would be:

Beautiful design.

Rugged, top-of-the-line construction.

It fits the telescope perfectly (kudos to Ed for his exacting measurements).

I couldn't have hoped for anything more.  If I'm ever asked what is a good
source for hard cases for telescopes, I'm certainly going to point them to
you!

Regards,

-Paul W.

From: Matthew McCue
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 10:39 PM
Subject: Custom-made case

Barry,

Thank you for the great job you did in making a case for my telescope with a couple of mounting accessories attached.  I can now spend less time setting up when I travel to observe the nighttime sky.  I particularly appreciate your attention to detail; the fit is perfect.  I have used the case for more than two years now, traveling long distances with it in my car.  It is durable as well as attractive and light in weight.  And the price was a real bargain.  I’m attaching a picture of the telescope, attached to a dovetail plate and ring mount, in its custom-made case.

Matthew McCue

From: Father Leo
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 9:04 PM
Subject: RE: Ultralight Carry Tote Case Quote

Barry,

Love the case; it just came in the mail this afternoon. You do such a wonderful job. Everything fits like a glove. I’m grateful not only for your attention to detail but for your fine workmanship… every case is a masterpiece!

Peace, Fr. Leo

From: Pifemaster Productions
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:21 AM
Subject: RE: case drawing

Barry,

I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I received
the 4 custom cases yesterday. I wanted to thank you for all of your help. The
cases are exactly what I was expecting and everything fits very well.

I am sure I will be in touch in the future to order from you again.

Robert Pfeifer
 Pifemaster Productions

From: Janice Metz
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: Case order

Barry,
I am thrilled to tell you we received the box this evening and it is perfect.  It couldn't fit any better!
Thanks so much!
Janice
Zulu Mat Enterprises

From: Mosley John
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:11 PM
Subject: Takahashi case arrived

Hello Barry,

My case arrived today and it looks great! Solid, strong, and light. I give
it 5 stars.

I'll hate to scuff it with use, but the scope inside will be well-protected.

Again, my compliments on a fine case.

- John

From: John Chesna
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 2:17 PM
Subject: 11 Cases

Hello Barry,

Great job on the cases!  I just got them today and they are exactly the size I needed.

Thanks!

John A. Chesna

LED Technical Marketing Specialist

EYE Lighting International

9150 Hendricks Road

Mentor, OH 44060

From: Scott V. Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Heavy Duty ATA Case Quote

Hi Barry,

I  received the custom heavy duty case yesterday.  Extremely nice case and very well built.  Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Dr. Scott Smith

From: Scott V. Smith
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: Quote for an Ultralight Transport Brief Case

Hi Barry,

I received the custom bagpipe case yesterday.  Beautiful job on the case construction.  It's extremely lightweight, protective, and expertly constructed.  Many thanks.

I'm going to take photographs to post on a web forum for pipers, so that they can see the beautiful work you did on the case.  The quality of the case is first-rate, and very cost competitive compared to other pipe cases on the market.  I'll send you a link to the post so you can view it also.

Thanks again for all your help.

Best regards,
Scott

Dr. Scott Smith
534 Buxton Grant Drive
Cary, NC 27519

From: Molloysound
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: order

Barry,
     Case arrived in perfect detail. Excellent job.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Bob Molloy
                 Molloy Sound and Video
                   Manchester, N.H.

From: "bill warford"
Date: Sun, September 26, 2010 11:36 pm
To: sales@casetechnology.com
Subject overdue thanks

Hello Barry and company!

When it arrived, I was impressed by the build quality of the lightweight case you made for my powered monitors. It far exceeded my expectations.

My monitor’s two rear knobs were not included in the manufacturer specs, which turned out to be a good thing -- your foam lining was easy to trim to make a tight, non-wiggle fit. That is precisely what I needed the case to do.

My roadwork is easier because of you, something I will remember both as a recommendation to others or my own future needs.

Best regards,

Bill Warford

From: John Gibson
 Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:36 PM
 Subject: Re: Lightweigt ATA Hinged Case Quote

Barry,

The cases arrived, and they are perfect for what I need. The speakers
 fit nicely in the cases. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of
 workmanship and the fast turnaround time for this custom order. I'm
 going to let the speaker manufacturers know about your cases.

Thanks!

John Gibson
 Assistant Professor of Composition
 Center for Electronic and Computer Music Indiana University Jacobs
 School of Music Bloomington, IN 47405

From: Max Azanow
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:34 AM
Subject: RE: [QUAR] case drawing/ case technology

Barry,
Thanks for a superb job , the cases came today and they are are AWESOME.
Best to you and your shop , max

From: Benjamin Beckley
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: shipping case question

Barry,

Just got the cases.  They look fantastic and our display cases fits perfectly inside.  Very impressive workmanship!  Having seen them live in person, I now realize we should have gotten the handle with wheels.  Guess we’ll do it next time.

Benjamin Beckley

Director, Marketing Communications

ConforMIS, Inc.

From: Rene Bois
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:50 PM
Subject: Very Nice

Barry

Thank you. The case looks and presents very well.  Our product fit nicely without any modification

Will be shipping it to my client in the next day or so

Job Well Done

Rene Bois

Engineering Administrator

CIRS

From: Jennie Leith
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 4:44 PM
To: Pat Macleary
Cc: Barry Cristoforo
Subject: Re: PDF Document mit.pdf Paid Receipt

Dear Pat and Barry,

We received our new case and it is perfect. We love it!!!!!!! Thanks
to you, I know our custom-made banners will make the trip from Boston
to Copenhagen arriving in perfect condition, for the UN Climate
Conference next week.

Thanks!
Jennie

Jennifer Leith
Program Coordinator
MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics

From: Joseph Fiore, Jr
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: Custom Case

Barry,

I just wanted to let you know I received the case this morning and am more than pleased with the construction!!  It is super light and is very easy to handle.  Thanks for a great job.  If we need more, I will be sure to let you know.  Thanks.

Joseph Fiore Jr.

From: Ashley Green
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: RE: case quote

I received the case today. It looks great! Terrific job!!!! Thanks
again!

Ashley Green

From:  "Jeff Manning"
Subject:  Thanks
Date:  Wed, April 22, 2009 2:00 pm
To:  sales@casetechnology.com

Hello,

I just received my purchase and I have to say that I was thoroughly
impressed by the quality and the speed in which it was finished.  Thank
you and I will make sure that any one that is in need of a product such
as yours will be sent your way.

Thanks again,

Jeff Manning
Phoenix Energy Supply
315-253-3720

From: Keith Korhely - PartnerShip
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 2:58 PM
To: 'pat@casetechnology.com'
Subject: RE: New case shipped 4/3.
 Pat, Received the special order case today and it's even nicer than I pictured. Who says craftsmanship is dead. Barry did a nice job on the case and it looks pretty heavy duty. Might need one more, I will let you know soon.

Keith Keith Korhely
Program Manager PartnerShip(r)
500 East Lorain Street Oberlin, OH 44074

Enzo Life Sciences International

5120 Butler Pike

Plymouth Meeting , Pa 19462

April 1, 2009

Dear Barry,

I wanted to write a letter thanking you for the trade show cases.  The cases are really nice and seem like they will have long active life for ENZO.  I liked the first case so much that we are ordering another.  Keep up the excellent craftsmanship and you will have me as a customer for a long time.  I know its’ always nice to receive a letter complimenting the work that goes into producing a product and yours is a great.  Hope the production of excellence continues.

Best regards,

Kevin Gaul

Director of Purchasing

ENZO Life Sciences International

5120 Butler Pike

Plymouth Meeting , Pa 19090

From: John Vines
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:58 PM
Subject: Diversi Organ Case

Barry,

I just wanted to let you know that the case that Case Technology custom made for my Diversi DV Duo Organ came out great.  I have to say I was originally concerned about ordering a case without you having the organ being available to you for sizing.  But it turns out I should not have been worried at all.  When the case arrived I put the organ console in and it fit like a glove.  I have no doubt that the case you made will fully protect my Diversi organ as the fit is so good that there will not be any movement of the organ in the case during transport.  I will let the folks at Diversi know what a great job you did so hopefully they will recommend their customers to you in the future for cases.

Thanks Again,

John Vines

Blue Line

From: Ruszczyk, Jeffrey A (GE, Research)
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:22 PM
Subject: RE: case price

Hi Barry, The cases have arrived and they are perfect! Real nice job,
thanks again.

Jeff

From: John Thomas

Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:59 PM

To: pat@casetechnology.com

Subject: Re: New case shipped out yesterday

Pat,

The case is perfect!  Thank you so much.

Is there a forum on your website where I can post my compliments?  I've been

very impressed.

Take care.

John

From: mario d'ambrosio

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:59 PM

To: barry@casetechnology.com; pat@casetechnology.com

Subject: Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!

Barry/Pat,

The case for my  laser projector was delivered today -- it totally rocks!

The fit is perfect, the blue color is great, the workmanship and detail on

the case is top quality.  Kudos to Barry for asking all the right questions,

getting all the measurements right down to the last detail.  The full piano

hinge is excellent, and the foam inside is cut exactly to the specs; even

the label holder with the Lucite plate is excellent.  This case could take

an F5 tornado and my laser inside would be safe!   It was well worth the

wait -- and definitely worth the money.  I will be referring many others to

your company for their case needs.

Put me down as a Case Technology customer for life!!!

Mario D'Ambrosio

Owner, Chevy Chase Productions, LLC

From: Roy, Brent

Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:38 AM

Subject: Custom Case

Hello Mr. Cristoforo;

We received our Custom case as requested according to your quotation. We are extremely pleased with your product. It is much better than expected and we extended our compliments to you and "Casetechnology". The turn around from placing, to receiving, the order was excellent! I will certainly turn to you if further needs dictate a custom case!

Brent Roy

Emergency Response Team

NB Power - Belledune Generating Station

Belledune, NB, E8G 2M3

From: David Presley

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:00 PM

To: pat@casetechnology.com

Subject: RE: All 6 keyboard cases have been shipped!!

Hey Pat, wanted to let you know that all six cases are now here - and they're wonderful. Quality of workmanship is first rate, and the keys fit snug as a proverbial glove!

Thanks again, and regards -

David

From: UhlR
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:32 PM
Subject: Case for MiniMoog

Hi, Barry.

The case for the MiniMoog is fabulous.  It fits absolutely perfectly.  You guys (girls, too?) are true craftsman.

I would recommend your product to anyone.

Rich Uhl

From: Angler Rapids
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:47 AM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: more info

Pat,

I received the case on Friday, a day earlier than expected.  Thanks.  It is exactly what we were looking for.  Your service was outstanding.  Will definitely use your company again if a need arises and will gladly recommended you to anyone we come across who is looking for custom cases.

Thanks

Cary McMahon

Angler Rapids Wilderness Lodge

-----Original Message-----
From:
Dana Jensen
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 4:25 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: What was that...

was that customer service?  I think it was!

Dear Barry,

I called your office the other day to find the president of your company, and found out your were it!

I was so impressed I had to write.  I want to commend you on your response to my recent order.  In the past several years I have purchase many items on many levels: local, phone, internet, from hardware stores to the Lexus dealer.  I can tell you that customer service on every level is extremely, extremely poor.  I doesn't matter where in this country you go or what you buy, products or services, customer service is pitiful, painful, costly, tedious and exasperating.

You did a fantastic job with my order.  First of all, your web site is about the best ever, extremely simple to use to get to the end product and cost response.  That's the way it should be.  That is not at all typical with other sites.  Numerous sites are so heavily laden with dozens of buttons and options and whatnot click here and then there and then again, that it becomes a burdensome task to try to place an order or get the info I want and I feel like a rat being led into a vast, dark maze.  Often times it's so burdensome I just quit and go elsewhere.  Your site is superb--you need to take your site design guy out to dinner.

You responded immediately to my site request.  WOW!  You responded to all my email communications (there were a number of clarifying questions to be answered and you did) immediately, and most important to me, when I was down to the crunch time on a Friday and my day was overwhelming me, I sent you the final note to get it done and told you when I wanted it, in 1 week!  The case was in the mail in 48 hours!  Great job, Barry.

The case is a superb product.  Looks beautiful, rugged, we got the custom details correct just as I needed them to be.  I look very professional carrying my products, and clients are impressed.

Great job overall, an A+.  And that's saying a lot from me (I'm not an easy customer).  I'm a businessman and I know the value of good products done correctly and the cost of poor value and service.  Why can't more businesses operate like yours?

So I wish you great success in your business.  If my product takes off, then I hope to order many more cases from you.  What are wholesale prices?

Thanks Barry, and don't forget to thank God this Thanksgiving.

Dana Jensen    :)

From: Carol Williams
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 4:48 PM
Cc: David Gallagher x127
Subject: FW: Case Technology contact info for thank you...

Dear Barry,

I am the National Accounts Manager for L-com Connectivity Products.  L-com is currently in process of updating our trade show booth for upcoming national shows and your cases are an integral part of our booth.

L-com has received excellent service from your organization and we were so pleased that you greatly reduced your lead time so we can meet our critical ship dates.  And then your product showed up! The high quality of workmanship and the materials used is admirable.  Not only are they extremely solid and functional but very aesthetically pleasing as well.  We thank you so much for the excellent customer experience. We will use you whenever possible and please do not hesitate to share this email.

Best Regards,

Carol Lee Williams
National Accounts Manager
L-com Connectivity Products
45 Beechwood Drive
North Andover, MA 01845

From: Brian Phillips
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:27 AM
To: Cristoforo, Barry
Subject: cases received

Hi Barry,

I just wanted to let you know that we have received the custom cases and as always, they are just what we were looking for. The custom anti-static foam inserts fit our components perfectly as well.

Thanks again for your professionalism in working with us to ensure that we got just the cases we needed at a fair price with a quick turnaround. We will continue to look to you for all of our future custom case needs.

Regards,
Brian Phillips
Project Manager

From: Mike Minchew
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:30 PM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: Ultralight Carry Liftoff Case Quote

The other case arrived a few days ago and was perfect.  I'm very pleased with the quality of your work and will recommend to others.

Mike Minchew
Plano, TX

From: Floyd Blue
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 9:37 PM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: Ultralight Carry Brief Case Quote

Hi Pat,

Received the case today and it is very nice.

Here is a picture of the scope in the case. Thought you might like to see it.

Thanks for the quick delivery and good work.

I posted pictures of it on Astromart too. :^)

Floyd Blue

Blue Sky Accessories

Moderator- Astromart

From: Brian Phillips

Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 10:21 AM

To: pat@casetechnology.com

Subject: Re: cases received Pat,

We received the cases this morning. They look great & are a perfect fit! Thanks again for your expeditious delivery & professional service!

Regards,

Brian Phillips Project Manager J & E Precision Tool, Inc.

Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:32 PM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Case received!

Greetings,

I received the custom case I ordered from your company.

It is excellently built, great looking and perfectly sized.

Thank you so much, your handy web site custom quote form

sold me on your company above all the others I found.

You will have any of my future business, and my referrals.

Thanks again!

Nick Platz

Date:

2006/05/29 Mon PM 04:05:05 EDT

To:

sales@casetechnology.com

Subject:

impressive product

KeyboardCases,

I just took delivery of a custom case for a Yamaha S90 ES. Wow - was I impressed with the custom fabrication of the case. I was originally concerned about how structurally sound the case would be since the S90 ES is very long - and I added a compartment for the pedal and cables etc. The case turned out to be very strong with massive high end latches to clamp the lid. With the large rubber feet at one end, the case (and keyboard) easily store away in a vertical position.

One big pleasant surprise was the reasonable shipping charge for such a jumbo sized case. By getting creative with how the case was "wrapped" for shipping, the shipping charge was significantly reduced from the estimate.

The quality and fit of the case is amazing. You sell a great product.

I am definitely sold on custom cases from you folks.

Thanks I.Weaver

-----Original Message-----
From: Rush Beesley [mailto:Rush@rushworksmedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: Belated Thank You

Hey Barry!  So often we get caught up in our daily pursuits … and forget to thank those who so richly deserve it.  So this is my belated but genuine Thank You for the great work you did for us on the custom cases.  Your attentiveness and immediate response to our needs was professional … and most appreciated.  The cases have been ‘on the road’ since the day they arrived … and are doing exactly what they were intended to do.

We’ll need a few more in the upcoming year … and will not even consider another vendor.

Thank you … again … and enjoy a safe and Happy Holiday season!

RUSH

rushworksmedia.com

September 14, 2005

Barry,

Just got the case and it’s everything I hoped it would be.  Add me to your long list of satisfied customers.

Thanks,

Barry Harding

Alden Products Company

aldenproducts.com

April 19, 2005

hello case technology.

just wanted to email and say that the case i ordered from you has worked perfectly. the case is light, easy to carry around and durable enough for my needs and came in at almost half the price of other flight cases i had quotes on.

thanks a lot!

-monte

www.moiagroup.com

February 11, 2005

I got my case today right on time! It's a REALLY NICE CASE. So thanks so much for all of your services. I wish you much luck in all your endeavors.

Cory

www.handbalancer.com

February 09, 2005

Subject: Awesome

The case you shipped works "Perfectly". Our scanner fits very snugly and is ready for its maiden voyage. Thank you for getting your quality product to us so soon.

ph

www.csallc.com

February 1, 2005

I received the case that you sent yesterday. WOW – what a great case!  It’s super lightweight, fits perfectly, and it was certainly a great price!

C.J. Lewis

U.S. Product specialist

Kurzweil Music Systems

January 07, 2005

Hi , got the case today and checked it out. It's definitely the best work I've seen personally and the guys here certainly agree with me. Nice Solid hardware and neat construction. Love the total layout and design!

Cory Tyson

Product Support Specialist

Korg USA

www.korg.com

December 07, 2004

Greetings Pat!!!

The case for the VK-88 arrived today in great shape!!   It fits like a glove.  You guys are the best in the business!!!  Ordered on Monday...delivered on Tuesday a week later...THAT's FAST for a custom case!!!    (use this as a testamonial if you wish)

Thanks for a great product at a fabulous price!!!

Greg Lundberg

October 21, 2004

thank you so much for this case. it's a perfect fit!!!!! (you guys are crazy!!!!)

the case is sturdy and the design is beautiful. your work is great. thanks for treating me so professionally and getting me a solid case for my keyboard. i will definitely contact you guys again in the future. that's without a doubt.

once again, thanks a lot.

jon marshall

10-14-2004

The case is excellent!! I am very pleased with it indeed.

jimmykeys.com

5-25-2004

Keyboard case received today, beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

B. Morrow

Monday, March 01, 2004

I recently purchased a Kurzweil PC1x keyboard and I'm interested in your Ultralight ATA case. Here's my delimma, I've got a show Thursday night. Is it possible to have a case by Thursday afternoon?

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Just wanted to let you know that the case arrived today.  I'm very pleased with your ultralight case.  I would recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight, sturdy, well-designed case at a very reasonable price.

Thanks,Steve Adams

Gentlemen,

here's my comment on the case.

"When I went looking for a custom case to fit my Viscount DB-5 (dual manual Hammond clone), I did not think I would find one to fit the keyboard and to be affordable.  Case Technology not only built a first class constructed case to my needs and preferences, but the case was way affordable.  I appreciated the attention I received and the overall quality of the case.  I would definitely purchase from them again in the future."

William

p.s. And thanks for the follow-up call.  That was real thoughtful of you guys.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding invoice #8219. I am happy to report that my new case arrived when promised, and fits like a glove. I am very please with your product, and will be sure to recommend your product whenever I can. Thank you!

Sincerely, David Hukill

This is the best flight case I've ever owned. I hate when the case weights more than the keyboard.

-Mike-

Blue Line

For years I have used the heavy duty cloth bag for all my keyboard transportations. Well, after way to many purchases of cloth cases I finally wised up and bought the Ultra-Lite case. Fantastic. I could write thank yous until the cows come in but the road crew said it best, "Thanks for making our job easier and making your equipment the safest it can be", was their comment after the first month of shows. Great, easy way to insure safe shipment and long life of all my keyboards.

David Spell

Blue Line

"I didn't expect to find a hard shell case for my Gensys keyboard, since it's 9" high on one side - no one had one and several manufacturers weren't interested in building one.  Then, I found Case Technology on the Internet and the case I received is perfect.  I used it for my gig last night and now finally have the protection and security I need for my expensive keyboard.  Best of all, the price is very affordable.   I'm showing off my new case to the other six Gensys owners in our area and hope you get some more orders.

Dr. Dave - Titusville, FL"

Very nice case.  Came in lightweight as advertised and fits my Motif ES7
perfectly.  Now I can fly without getting hit for a hundred bucks roundtrip.
Thanks,
                                                 Mike Peters
                                                   Encinitas  Ca.

Excerpts from Re: Road Case

I want to purchase an ATA road case for a guitar/keyboard amp. This case will mainly be transported in the back seat of a car and occasionally in a trailer with the sound equipment.

Thanks. Jim Wells

what ever you buy DO NOT BUY A SKB those letters stand for Shit Keeps Breaking > I can quote you TOP quality but be ready to spend about 4 > or 500$, these are not your average cases.

George

George's comments are consistent with lots of others.

I'd put a finer line on it: if you're going to be loading it into a truck or trailer, follow the lead and avoid SKB. However, if you are going to be loading this into the back seat of your car a lot, consider not getting an ATA case. ATA cases are made for loading/shipping and are seriously heavy besides not being cheap.... ATA cases are not nice to upholstery either... If you don't get an ATA case, don't truck-load it.

Have a look at www.casetechnology.com - they make an ultra-light line and an ATA line.

Dennis